Why is Adwords important?
Adwords & Google Shopping are forms of paid advertising found within Google Adwords & are delivered to users via Google’s search engine. These adverts help to drive traffic to your website, ideally complementing your organic search visibility.
Adwords can be focused to either products or services, with variations for location, times and much more. With tracking implemented via Google Analytics we can then establish which channels enquries (a service sector goal) or product sales (an e-commerce focused goal) have originated from & how much additional revenue this has generated for your business. We have experience in implementing & managing campaigns with a variety of different budgets & goals.
So whether you simply want to appear for key terms, get the edge on a competitor or refine an existing campaign, we’ll make sure you are getting the greatest return on your PPC spend.
The difference between Adwords & Google Shopping?
Google Adwords Overview:
- Adwords allows you to bid on specific keywords, visibility is dependant on competition for your industries terms – in effect the more you bid, the more likely your business is going to appear at top of Google search results.
- Adwords is commonly used for both e-commerce sites, services & location based businesses.
- Adwords gives you large scope to control advert messaging,branding, sales information etc.
Google Shopping Overview:
- Google Shopping allows you to set a desired cost per click in order to display product listing at the top of Google’s search results. Bids are moderated by bids set for individual products, product groups & daily budget.
- Google Shopping ads are visually led (AdWords is not)
- Products are classified within an XML product feed that exports from your website to Google Merchant center & finally into the Adwords console.
- There is no setup of text ads or bidding on any keywords, only keyword exclusions – keywords you do not want your products featured for.
What our clients say
- I always say “ You don’t know what you don’t know” & when it comes to digital marketing Emily & Ollie were able to explain what they could do for our business & how in a very easily understood manner. The follow up & reporting along the way have given us the confidence to continue with them. We have had amazing exposure & our business has really taken off.Radiance MediSpaDr. Ros Debenham, Owner
Tribe Digital helped me set up a new website, which has been very successful for my company. Ollie was very efficient and helpful and assisted me throughout the process. Whenever I need to make further improvements they act swiftly and effectively’.East Devon SurveyorsMr Paul Dowen, Owner
The recipe box industry is a very competitive market space. We understood that in order to build exposure and stand out from the crowd we needed expert help. Emily and Ollie are both excellent at their jobs and continually keep us updated on campaigns and strategies so we know the best way to move forward. I would have no hesitation recommending Tribe to anyone else looking to improve their search and social media marketing.Mindful ChefMyles Hopper, Co-Founder