Dirty Works is the leading beauty line in Sainsbury’s supermarkets. It has a fun, playful approach to beauty with an emphasis on high quality at good value prices. High volume sales is key for the brand both in-store and online.
Emily helped parent company Swallowfield PLC to develop the digital identity & tone of voice for the brand. Initially the emphasis was on social media asset creation & digital content to help support in-store sales & customer service. Due to the rapid growth of the brand both in the UK & international markets, a new ecommerce website was developed & we are now tasked with driving online sales through the use of Google Shopping and longer-term content led SEO strategy.
Working with skincare brand Dirty Works to take ownership of their brand space & increase online purchases through the utilisation of Google Shopping. Our remit included…
- Merchant center account creation
- Adwords Account creation
- XML feed setup / validation
- Importing analytics tracking
- Product categorisation
- Campaign creation
- Ongoing reporting & refinement
Our scope of work for Dirty Works included the following…
- Keyword research, prior to rewriting meta elements.
- Developing product category landing pages
- Internal linking of products & category landing pages
- Robot.txt directives
- Schema directives.