Role: Digital Assistant / Grad / Trainee
Salary: £17-20k depending on experience
Perks: Emphasis on training, flexible working & personal development
Start date: ASAP
Job closing date: 14th September 2019
Tribe Digital are a boutique digital consultancy based in Exeter and we pride ourselves on delivering tailored digital and ecommerce excellence to those that need it. After four years building a great client list & working with exciting businesses, we now need to build our team.
Are you looking to get some experience under your belt or a foot in the door of creative industries? Perhaps you want to get a better idea of how the internet works for business or what needs to be considered when launching a brand online? We want to give an enthusiastic individual the opportunity to learn from us and hopefully, become a key member of our team.
Some of the tasks you will be learning about include:
- Email Marketing – Experience with audience segmentation, strategy & email design
- Copy Writing – If you enjoy writing great with wordplay and have an eye for detail
- Social Media – Experience planning content & elevating with paid media support
- Search Marketing – Organic SEO & PPC management
- Experience in using Facebook business manager & Instagram advertising
- Analytics – Producing excellent, actionable reports for our clients
- A basic understanding of CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator or Photoshop)
This is a great opportunity for someone with zero experience but plenty of ambition. We’re not fussed on whether or not you have a degree but you do need to have a keen attention to detail, a passion to learn and basic computer/office skills. We offer flexi-hours or part-time so it’s perfect if you’re studying or need something that fits in with your personal circumstances.
Our clients tend to have a strong premium lifestyle element to them, so an interest in interiors, food & drink or design would be preferable.
We want to prioritise a good company culture and part-time or flexi-hours are welcome if preferred.
Simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!